Monday, November 3, 2008

A blogging beginning...

As much as there is a vast expanse of reading material to be found in the ever expanding world wide web, I endeavored to add my thoughts to the sea of voices and information.  I hope that you enjoy reading my musings on mothering, life, and the universe in general...

A Day on the Bike

We seem to be developing a tradition on Mondays that Hippy Hubby is not at work.  We begin the morning by cycling into down town Victoria so that Hippy Son and I can go to yoga class.  We play, practice yoga, breath deeply, and have a lovely time together.  After yoga, since we are already in town, we find somewhere to go for lunch, coffee, or both.  Today we did both, more than once!  I have decided that not only to I love Mondays, I love riding my Batavus Old Dutch with Hippy Son seeing the world from his Bobike seat (both of which I will write about later).  We spent the rest of the day going to North Park Bicycle Shop and sipping tea and coffee while Hippy Son had a wonderfully restful, long, nap at the coffee shop.  I don't know if I could plan a better day!  Life is grand! (even in the rain!)

No comments: